I take the relationship with my clients very seriously. If you can’t be comfortable with me, it will be very difficult for you to open up and share about yourself. However, therapy is not always comfortable and I try to support you in going through the discomfort in order to discover what it might have to teach you.
This may sound like therapy mumbo jumbo, but for those that are interested, I work eclectically using many theories, primarily Interpersonal Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Existential Therapy, Modern Analytic and EMDR for trauma. I’m a Certified Group Psychotherapist and a fully trained EMDR therapist.
You can click on the bubble below to find out how I work with:
For those who would like to use their PPO mental health insurance benefits, Rena will submit the claim on your behalf as an “out-of-network” provider. Payment for sessions will continue to be your responsibility, however mental health benefits may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate”
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Who is my mental health insurance benefits with?
Often mental health benefits are carved out to a third party company.
- How much is my deductible and has it been met?
- Do I have a co-pay or co-insurance and how much is it?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the usual and customary fee for therapy session codes 90834 (individual) and 90847 (family & couples) ?
- Is approval required prior to beginning therapy?
- Does my coverage change if there is a parity diagnosis?
- What if I can’t manage the fee’s involved with therapy?
If the full fee is not manageable, Rena offers a reduced fee on a limited basis. Additionally, she is able to help you locate mental health services in the community to support your needs.
Begin the journey with me.
Rena Pollak, LMFT | 15720 Ventura Blvd. Ste. 508 | Encino, CA 91436 | 818-245-5298