For those who would like to use their PPO mental health insurance benefits, Rena will submit the claim on your behalf as an “out-of-network” provider. Payment for sessions will continue to be your responsibility, however mental health benefits may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Who is my mental health insurance benefits with?
Often mental health benefits are carved out to a third party company.
- How much is my deductible and has it been met?
- Do I have a co-pay or co-insurance and how much is it?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the usual and customary fee for therapy session codes 90834 (individual) and 90847 (family & couples) ?
- Is approval required prior to beginning therapy?
- Does my coverage change if there is a parity diagnosis?
- What if I can’t manage the fee’s involved with therapy?
If the full fee is not manageable, Rena offers a reduced fee on a limited basis. Additionally, she is able to help you locate mental health services in the community to support your needs.
Free Phone Consultation:
If you are interested in scheduling an appointment or have questions, please call me for a free 15-minute phone consultation.
Rena Pollak, LMFT | 15720 Ventura Blvd. Ste. 508 | Encino, CA 91436 | 818-245-5298
Counseling and therapy services to people living in the San Fernando Valley of Los Angeles in and around Encino, Tarzana, Van Nuys, Reseda, Sherman Oaks, Woodland Hills, Calabasas, and Canoga Park. Offices located in Encino and Tarzana.